I made the mistake of buying a cheap rug for my living room a few years ago. I haven’t been happy with how my Martha Stewart Astronomy Rug has held up, and apparently my cat Gatsby isn’t happy with it either. After years of not scratching on furniture or going outside the litter box, when we got this rug he immediately started doing all of the above – on this rug. That was my cue that I need to purchase a new one. I’ve held out as long as I possibly could and now I just have to make a decision!
Three years later and I’m not having any trouble finding things that will work…now I’m having trouble narrowing down from the fabulous options out there! What a good problem to have. Can you help me, puuuuhlease?
- Gatsby chilling with me on the ottoman in our living room. I don’t think you can tell how badly that carpet looks, but it is sad!
- Kilim Diamond Light Blue Rug
- Safavieh Thom Filicia Blue Rug - I LOVE me some Thom Filicia!
- Kilim Lattice Baby Blue Rug
- Dash & Albert Diamond Slate/Light Blue Indoor/Outdoor Rug
- Dash & Albert Circle Fret Tufted Wool Rug
- The Rug Market Surge Grey Rug
- Oriental Weavers Sphinx Silhouette
- Surya Archive Gray Rug
- Oriental Weavers Sphinx Zanzibar Grey Rug
- Surya Jill Rosenwalk Fallon Blue Gray Rug
I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. -Audrey Hepburn